According to China Automobile Seals Supporting Report, 2014-2017 , it is expected that, stimulated by the expanded auto-making capacity, automobile weatherstrip will experience sustained growth in production over the next few years, and the demand for automobile weatherstrip will hit 1.381 billion meters by 2017.
Tightness is an important indicator to measure complete automobile quality, and seals are one of the most widely used parts in automobile. The excellent durability and longer service life of automobile weatherstrip makes a relatively small after-sales maintenance market, and the demand is mainly concentrated in complete automobile supporting field. In 2013, China’s demand for automobile seals was 995 million meters, up 14.8% from a year earlier.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/214865
Regarding the competitive landscape of the market, automobile weatherstrip is analogous to overall auto parts pattern in China. Local Chinese automobile weatherstrip companies support mainly homegrown brands and low-emission models, while most joint-venture brands and high-end auto models prefer weatherstrips from large multinational auto parts companies. In 2013, China’s domestic seals companies held about 44% market share, with the remaining 56% or so occupied by joint ventures or foreign companies. As of 2013, 20-30 wholly foreign owned enterprises, Chinese-foreign joint ventures and local Chinese companies took up over 90% of automobile weatherstrip market in China.
We can provide sample pages for the better understanding of this report. Request Sample of This Report, kindly Visit at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/214865
In 2013, major automobile seals suppliers in China included Huayu-Cooper Standard Sealing Systems Co., Ltd, Beijing Wanyuan-Henniges Sealing Systems Co., Ltd., Kinugawa Rubber and Plastic Guangzhou Co., Ltd., Shanghai Nishikawa Sealing System Co., Ltd., Tianjin Star Light Rubber and Plastic Co., Ltd., and Hwaseung Automotive Parts (Taicang) Co., Ltd.; major local companies were AVIC Guizhou Guihang Automotive Components Co., Ltd., Jianxin Zhao’s Group Corp. and Chongqing Jiaxuan Automobile Sealings Co., Ltd.
Source – MarketResearchReports.Biz